Some of the signs that you should not hire an insurance agent include-:
- An agent who speaks a lot of professional ‘jargon’ and doesn’t take time to patiently explain all technicalities to you.
- An agent who tries to evade your questions and instead of providing you with straightforward answers, chooses to beat around the bush.
- An agent who refuses to reveal the negative aspects of an insurance policy to you. Yes, you should be wary of such agents because every insurance policy comes with its own downsides and you should be able to trust your insurance agent to reveal this to you.
- An insurance agent who doesn’t mind bending the law for you.
- An insurance agent who doesn’t have an office or a verifiable address where you can visit in case you need to.
- An insurance agent who is not licensed.
Please share to help others navigate their ways in any insurance dealings/issues
Click here to contact us via our Facebook Page. Add us on and let’s have a chat.